Improve your business profitability now and into the future
Quick intro video
Detailed walk-through of P2PAgri for Farmers
Key Features and Benefits
- All your decisions, both production and business, ultimately have a financial outcome. Make your decisions work for improved business profitability and wealth.
- Compare decisions for optimal outcomes with SCENARIO ANALYSIS.
- Develop ‘what-if’ type scenarios about your businesses to take advantage of opportunities
such as business expansion or transition, or to manage risks such as drought and debt.
- 3 levels for business analysis, covering past, present and future.
- Measure and manage your farm businesses for improved liquidity, efficiency and wealth.
- Develop key business reports, including Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Cost of Production, Enterprise Gross Margins and business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop business trends and benchmarks.
- Access a full farm business recording system, from current activity to historical data and
- Gain confidence in your decision-making as you improve business control and direction, particularly in risk management.
- High level of support and training – Comprehensive HELP available throughout the program.
- Analysing the potential outcomes of business decisions up to 5 years ahead makes your resources of time, money and effort work as efficiently as possible.
- Use the efficiency and accessibility of cloud technology to stay competitive. The P2PAgri online platform is supported by offline capacity, providing usability anywhere, anytime.
- Collaborative access – you can work with your adviser on-line.
- Improve outcomes with your bank – Knowledge is power, and knowledge of where you’re going with your farm business can significantly improve lending outcomes.
The 3 subscription levels of P2PAgri allow you to choose the business analysis and reporting that best suits your business needs.
Once you have subscribed, you can use the platform in three ways:
- Do your own data recording and business analysis.
- Invite your existing adviser to log-in to your platform to help you with data entry or business analysis.
- Find an Accredited Adviser from our website to do this for you.
NB These prices are paid by the farmer who can then give advisers log-in authority to view or use the platform on their behalf.
(This is an annual license fee – pay yearly to get one month free!)
P2PAgri helps farmers
Port Broughton SA
“We recently used P2PAgri to help our family farm business make the decision to expand through the purchase of additional land.
P2PAgri allowed us to model good and bad years and identify fundamental business figures. This analysis gave our business and the bank confidence in the decision.”
Eldredge and Associates
“As a Nuffield Scholar, a consultant and a producer, I have travelled the world and had a look at all of the tools out there, and there’s nothing better for financial planning, for scenario analysis and looking at opportunities, than P2PAgri.”
We want users of P2PAgri to be successful in using the platform. It has been designed with considerable Help text and instructional videos throughout the software. We provide FREE Zoom (like Skype) one-on-one support to get you started.
We are here to help you get the most out of this software and make your business more profitable. We will provide you support via phone and email, as well as the significant help built into this cloud software, which includes text and instructional video right where you need it in the platform.
No, you don’t need any prior knowledge. All you need is a capacity and desire to learn and a little persistence to achieve the skill level you require. We hope the help and support from P2PAgri will also make a positive difference. At extra cost, we will also be running various 1-day workshops if you wish to learn that way. We have three workshops: 1-day ESSENTIALS, 1-day SEASON and 1-day FUTURE. This covers the full capability of P2PAgri.
You can go to our website www.P2PAgri.com.au or call us on 1300 42 30 30 and we will arrange your training support.
If you are using an Accredited P2PAgri Advisor, you know you are in good hands and the full capacity of this powerful software will be available to help your business. Have a look at the Accredited P2PAgri Adviser page on our website to find an adviser most suited to you.
The unique feature of P2PAgri is that you are in charge of your own data. So, if you wish to change advisers, you are fee to un-authorise one adviser and change that authority to another, or others.
The answer to this is a definite YES! We have had banks request some of their clients be consulted by an adviser using P2PAgri. In other cases, farmers have saved $,000s in lower interest payments, as the banks judge the business has lower risks and knows where it is going.
P2PAgri comes from 10 years development and experience from training over 600 farmers and advisers in Plan 2 Profit (P2P), our previous desktop software and training product. We now have a leading agribusiness, Elders, looking to use this through their Australian network of advisers. We are also establishing as a learning tool of preference to senior Farm Business Management undergraduate students at Melbourne University.
The P2PAgri software incorporates all the farm business management knowledge provided in the ‘Farming the Business’ manual Mike Krause developed for GRDC.
P2PAgri is not an accountant package. Most accounting packages are designed to manage your tax liability and BAS reporting, which is a business necessity, but do not provide good management information. P2PAgri goes far beyond tax accounting. However, we are complementary to accounting programs. P2PAgri has been created to help you with far more important farm business questions such as business viability, profit improvement, measuring business efficiency, farm business succession and developing wealth in your business.
Spreadsheets can be an effective tool in the farm office and have been used to do similar analysis for years. However, you need to be well-trained in farm business management and spreadsheet development to make the most of these budgets and business measures. Also, surveys show that 75% of created spread sheets have major errors, which are rarely detected! P2PAgri will take you to the next level of farm business management with confidence.