3. In SEASON: ‘Rolling Cash Flow’ is unique and allows you to react within a season .
A traditional monthly cash flow:
- The big advantage of actively managing your monthly cash flow is you can respond better to opportunities that occur within a season.
- In the chart to the left, the blue line shows the plan for the year ahead. The green line indicates the actual cash flow up until August. The yellow line indicates the revised, or Rolling Cash Flow, for the remainder of the year. This allows you to monitor and alter your plan to better match the season.
Using the SEASON ‘Rolling Cash Flow’ of P2PAgri:
- The ‘Rolling Cash Flow’ allows you to create your planned cash flow and update actuals as they occur. This gives you an easy way to review and change the remaining months of of your cash flow projections for rest of the year.
- Assess what can be tightened if the season starts poorly, or look at the best opportunities if the season starts well.
- This helps you to keep your finger on the cash flow pulse, minimising the effect of a poor season and maximising the opportunities of a good season.
Now, with Xero and P2PAgri integration:
- As the season unfolds, your income and expenditure can be automatically imported from Xero into P2PAgri at any time, easily updating your ‘Actual’ cash flow and saving you time. In the ‘Rolling Cash Flow’, you can continue to alter your ‘within season’ income and expenditure, remaining more in control of your business.
- This is a ‘break through’ for active cash flow management:
- Import your Xero data to easily compare ‘Planned’ vs ‘Actual’
- Continually review and edit your planned cash flow in ‘Rolling Cash Flow’ to help meet your targets at the end of the year.
These tools will revolutionise the financial management of your business, giving you more confidence to manage risk and uncertainty.