Accredited P2PAgri Advisers
|Adelaide, South Australia
M: 0408 967 122
|Mike has over 20 years’ experience working with farmers in all areas of farm business management. He has worked with a range of primary producers: cropping, mixed farms, livestock, pastoral, horticulture and viticulture properties.
Areas of expertise include:
M: 0407 701 330
|Tony is an independent business consultant with a background in agri banking, and as Director Farm Management at Marcus Oldham College.
His areas of expertise include:
* Other advisers currently in training.
Why use an Accredited P2PAgri Adviser?
Financially assess your business strengths and weaknesses and help identify the real questions that need to be answered in your business.
Help to identify the key strategies for business improvement and then with the power of P2PAgri, assess the best strategies that will help you work toward your business goals.
With your assistance, help set in place a plan to monitor and manage progress toward your business goals.
Use the full power of P2PAgri in helping your business.
How does this process work?
- Accredited Advisers are those advisers who have competed training and have demonstrated competency in using the P2PAgri platform in their consultancy to clients.
- You are encouraged to contact any of these advisers yourself.
- Subscription to P2PAgri is paid by farmer, and they retain control over their data and business information.
- Once they have subscribed, a farmer can allow an adviser to have a separate login to their P2PAgri data.
- The adviser login will list all their clients who have extended them permission to work on their business information.